Speakers are available for
pro-life presentations in schools, churches, community forums, etc. Please call our office to schedule a speaker.
Create a Legacy of Life
We have developed the Circle of Life to recognize those contributors who have made special provisions in their long-range financial plans that will be able to continue to deliver the quality programs of The Greater Dayton Pro-Life Education Foundation for future generations. As a member of the Circle of Life, you will be recognized annually at a social gathering. Individuals or couples can qualify to become members in one or more of the following ways:
Wills & Bequests
- A gift to The Greater Dayton Pro-Life Education Foundation by Will permits you to retain all your assets during your lifetime and/or the life of your spouse. Designations may be for a percent of your estate or for a specified amount.
Charitable Remainder Trusts
- A Charitable Trust can provide income to you and your spouse so long as either of you live. Thereafter, the trust principal will go to our Endowment Fund. You may name other charities as principal recipients as well.
- When you transfer cash or securities of more than $10,000 to The Dayton Foundation, you can create a gift annuity that would guarantee you a fixed stream of income for life. The income would flow to you (and to your spouse, if desired), after which the remaining principal of the annuity would become a gift to The Greater Dayton Pro-Life Education Foundation. This technique provides a current income tax savings and possible capital gains savings.
- When the added protection of an insurance policy is no longer needed, transferring the policy's ownership to The Greater Dayton Pro-Life Education Foundation can result in tax benefits for you and a generous gift for the Foundation. The Foundation can also be included as a beneficiary, contingency beneficiary or owner of a new or existing policy.
Charitable Lead Trust
- A Charitable Lead Trust can be appropriate if you have ample income now, but desire to retain ownership of the trust principal to meet future financial goals for your family. Income will be directed to The Greater Dayton Pro-Life Education Foundation Endowment Fund for the specific term of the trust, after which time the principal will return to you or designated survivors.
- For those who have significant retirement plan assets, potential estate and income taxes on the account balance at death can be avoided by making The Greater Dayton Pro-Life Education Foundation Endowment Fund the beneficiary of any unused plan assets. This could avoid combined estate and income tax rates exceeding 70%.
E-mail for additional information.