How Can I Support Black Life Issues & Action Network?
If you are pregnant, there is a wide network of local help for you in addition to Dayton Right to Life's programs. This page lists only a few of the local organizations. Print or download our Dayton Area Resource Guide. If you want further assistance, please call us at 937-461-3625 or email us at email@example.com.
- Volunteer. E-mail to volunteer. We would love to have you.
- Mentor a teen mom in the Real Talk™ mentoring program
- Share your testimony of healing from an abortion with other women who need help
- Give. We need your financial support to continue providing help and resources to teens, women, and families who have been affected by abortion, and to educate others. Click here to give any tax-deductible amount.
- Tell others. Sign up to receive the Black Life Issues & Action Network E-mail newsletter with information about our activities, current legislative and policy updates, and stories of clients who have been helped by our work. Pass your newsletter on to family and friends so they can stay informed, too!
How Can I Contact Black Life Issues & Action Network?
Contact Black Life Issues & Action Network for more information on programs or for a speaker at churches, schools, colleges and for community events.
Black Life Issues & Action Network
425 N. Finlay Street
Dayton, OH 45404